Belated happy new year to you all hope it was a good one. I was so busy over christmas that I didn't have time to blog but it is one of my resolutions to update at least once a week from now on (we'll see). Alife the beagle had a nice christmas altough he was most unco-operative when I put his christmas jacket on him. He obviously has no taste!
Can't really be updating you on what is happening with me without mentioning the snow. You can't really have a "snow day" when your self employed and work from home but hubby did get sent home on Tuesday and was off Wednesday so I skived and watched DVD's with him.
Our website has been redesigned and I am slowly but surely uploading loads of new products. Please take a look and tell me what you think www.loutique.co.uk. We're offering a 10% discount if you fashion bloggers would like to pass it on to your readers the code is Twitter.
Due to being unable to get out but not wanting to miss any bargains I have been scouring the web for the January sales. I discovered some wonderful bargains as you can see.
- Cameo Locket from www.kitsch-tique.co.uk Was £12 now £8
- Heart Sunglasses from www.loveheartsandcrosses.co.uk Was £12 now £8
- Shoes from www.asos.com Was £30 Now £9
- Top from www.peacocks.co.uk Was £15 Now £10
- Jacket from www.janenorman.co.uk Was £40 Now £25
- Jeans from www.boohoo.com was £15 Now £10
- Bracelets from www.topshop.com was £18 Now £7
Just goes to show even getting snowed in can't stop a truly dedicated fashionista. TTFN and remeber be unique x