Saturday 27 February 2010

Sex and the City Style




If you're like me I know you will be practically salivating at the thought of Sex and The City The Movie 2 opening at the cinemas in May this year. And whilst I was pondering the idea of Samantha marrying Smith or a Big/Carrie baby I thought about the thing that I love most about SATC.... the fashion!

We are currently selling some fab corsages in our shop www.loutique.co.uk which are very much in the style of Carrie Bradshaw. The corsages are Carries signature piece and they could be yours too. With prices as low as £3 you can afford to have one in evey colour and still have money left over for the manolo blahniks you have your eye on. Carrie works these flowers in her own unique way and they really are perfect for stamping your own style on a jacket from the high street or a bag that you have had for a while.

Of course they are perfect for special occassions but I don't think Carrie believes in saving things for "best" every day is a special occasion when you are a fashionista such as Miss Bradshaw or should that be Mrs Preston.

I think it has to be TTFN from me for now I'm off to search the web for SATC 2 gossip!

No comments:

Post a Comment